Which authority must you contact if your tachograph card is lost or stolen?

All Questions | Saved Questions |

Category: Drivers' Hours and Rest Periods

Mark one answer
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
A tachograph centre
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
The police

Do you want to save your progress?

Register to keep track of your progression!